If you're wondering how to connect Make.com to the (Redacted Name) API, this video will show you how to make that happen. In it, you will see a simple setup for how to call the (Redacted Name) API by sending it a prompt and then push the final image to an external service.
- Instant Setup
- Instantly setup your API key and start making requests to (Redacted Name).
- Instant Upscale
- Instantly receive upscaled image URLS for your requests.
- Unlimited Generations
- Created unlimited generations when using the (Redacted Name) Pro & Standard plan.
- Fully Featured
- The Next Leg provides full access to all of (Redacted Name)'s features and services. (Imagine, Describe, Zoom, Pan, Niji, and more!)
- Multi-Account Setup
- Manage multiple (Redacted Name) accounts within your single account!
- Image Queueing
- Use the 3 or 12 image queue based on your (Redacted Name) subscription instantly.
- Account Saver (Coming Soon)
- Make sure you're making requests in the best possible way to maximize usage while reducing bans.
- Image Proxy Service
- Use our image proxy service to stream images from (Redacted Name) to your server.
- Gallery Viewer
- View all of your images in a beautiful gallery viewer that's easy to use.
- Webhook and HTTP Callbacks
- Use a webhook, or GET a status - completely up to you!
Ready with your favorite packages
Dead Simple Pricing
(Redacted Name) Management via The Next Leg
$40 USD / mnthSubscribe Now
- Simple Setup
- Complete (Redacted Name) Account Control
- Full access to The Next Leg API and features
- Unlimited The Next Leg API Requests
- Receive 1 account for (Redacted Name) setup
- (Redacted Name) subscription paid separately
Managing your own (Redacted Name) account allows for full control, unlimited generations, and exclusive settings! Standard with all users on The Next Leg!
Enjoy high quality face swapping with our AI powered face swap tool.
From the blog
If you're wondering how to connect your Bubble app to the (Redacted Name) API, this video will show you how to make that happen. In it, you will see a simple setup for how to call the (Redacted Name) API by sending it a prompt and then displaying the image back to users in Bubble.
This demo takes you through creating a simple front-end app and webhook using Next.js/React, Firebase, Tailwinds CSS so you can get up and running right away. Code Included!
As a developer, tinkering with APIs and creating cool stuff is always exciting. In this blog post, we'll explore how to interact with (Redacted Name) via an API using The Next Leg. The Next Leg allows you to interact with (Redacted Name), a popular AI image generation tool, through an API. We'll use Postman to make requests, receive responses via a webhook URL, and test out the Imagine command.
So today we're gonna explore how to interact with (Redacted Name) via api. I'm a developer and I enjoy tinkering with APIs and creating cool stuff. So I ended up creating The Next Leg.io and it allows you to interact with (Redacted Name) through an api. So I'm already authenticated, so we're just gonna go to my account.
A 1 minute introduction to The Next Leg API
Frequently asked questions
- Does (Redacted Name) have an API?
(Redacted Name) does not have an official API, but the The Next Leg will allow you to work with (Redacted Name) data in a programmatic way for whatever your creative needs are.
- How long does it take to start making requests to the (Redacted Name) API?
You can start making requests as soon as you start your subscription!
- What is a webhook?
A webhook is a way for you to receive data from (Redacted Name) in real time. You can use webhooks to receive data from (Redacted Name) when a new image is created whether its an imagine, upscale, or variation command.
- Can I use the API to create (Redacted Name) V5 images?
Yes you can! Use the --v 5 flag to create V5 images!
- Will (Redacted Name) be releasing an official API?
It is expected that (Redacted Name) will be releasing their own API. In the interim you can use thenextleg.io in order to work with (Redacted Name) data in a programmatic way!
- Can I receive an image seed through the API?
Yes you can! Use the reaction command with the ✉️ emoji and you will received a parsed image seed in the response. See the docs for more information.